|Re: [eigen] ctest/cmake warning/error limit|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] ctest/cmake warning/error limit
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:57:42 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=nnwviXGsmGCbY36sufI6y8vZ/O/RBBg2XJsZU1R1nkM=; b=hLLfMoSlNV3b025/4MT3mDTfiw3vwE1ccgkIsV5O7xNrDI3qdE07c8sWQOhsftoaAM LRSgrwh54PT6AMwpxu8DlfMMQ+qu29aJ+LLyxLTFL+XOTtGZa0akziIj6tB0Mtaca9Dw LmZ6kYNPBalU1YRsf3jL+Uis6hHWtTiE+n5/o=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=L1r7mt6tyqnNUhjY19GuWf0bqODPz7SpNcq8DPQFRIYhmSuY//SJSXEJAJaMw0ezbv g2JuYpXrX3gAcOC2eDm4B4RqwF68tN8Pvy8TxRfGywvQBjfZprl21tEAKvbtFBakH2Lr mbDIt1O+GdKgaHI/wzu+SgEC1VGefGcNzMG/g=
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Hauke Heibel
> I tried to raise the warning/error limits of the dashboards but it
> does not seem to be working. It is getting more and more annoying to
> apply a bunch of fixes just to see in the next dashboard submission
> that there are still 50 more warnings which we did not see before. The
> issue is that I caused yesterday many scattered commits while trying
> to fix just a single source of warnings, namely Index related changes.
> Another issue is that each build takes around 1h and it would have
> saved me a lot of time if I were able to build and run the tests once
> while seeing all errors and warnings.
> True, I could have done that by just running the tests from within the
> IDE which I am doing right now but since I am working on a laptop that
> always means remotely connecting to a server and applying the fixes
> over there. Building all tests on my laptop is right now not an
> Coming to my actual question. Does any of you know how to properly
> raise the warning/error limit to CTest/CMake??
somehow I thought this could be configured on the cdash web server,
but I cannot find any such options, so I'm clueless....
> - Hauke