|Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Documentation : it's a sprint!!
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:04:24 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=MUyXOaU/U06c5AbBNQDxNgX1QlKlplwSc9Uh7rU74rM=; b=MPXp5h7AeAx+aCt3STCRvdzHrYm69XUMcvd+Wrl34ZqeIdBAJLTF/r7oZIonHRK1Ou iw5k3ngHUdh1qisnce58eZ/BvdZV89TPd7jqUccqpB+W7NDWyDWuYBnOEpD5nL/1hKcg zdZgR+q+sEdJmacNGquMwGETmXv/2/mBnAdO4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ggh9kxc9HcLV9He1thcRsu0HWbSUikKAAPGcReqPKL9bB/HwEis3ZfwMq80ThIdk+J NkodjnSbALuDFiu/dmH2DC6qFRXM6iQlgPsfzJx3+mecKCUC5AkoJog0ihLARfxF2YrF yhf3jMRqRCblq22h6SEk8zDWOunLug7n8OAqc=
So sorry, I again don't have time tonight :(
I promise to handle this tomorrow morning.
2010/6/24 Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Ok here it goes the dox file for the array class tut. I tried to make a
> brief introduction, any critics welcomed.
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Here it goes the .dox file for the arithmetic tut, I will send the array
>> one soon.
>> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Carlos Becker <carlosbecker@xxxxxxxxx>
>>> Hi Benoit, I have completed my docs but the array part is still
>>> incomplete, but I can try to do it for tonight so we can discuss about it.
>>> Regarding the matrix algebra tut, I have re-organized things a bit, but I
>>> am open to any further changes you may
>>> consider: http://carlosbecker.com.ar/eigen/doc/TutorialMatrixArithmetic.html
>>> I don't like the idea of introducing the comma initializer in that
>>> tutorial since it is not specific to matrix algebra, IMO.
>>> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>> I think with all the effort that's been going on in the past few
>>>> weeks, it would be a pity if we missed our beta1 date this weekend.
>>>> Code-wise, we're ready for a beta (though there are some bugs on the
>>>> issue tracker that need to be fixed). Documentation is what's blocking
>>>> us. So let's focus on that! Especially the long tutorial.
>>>> - I'll commit my page 1 in a short moment
>>>> - Carlos, can you please send us what you have for pages 2-3, if
>>>> they're not ready yet then I'll do the work.
>>>> - everyone else, write here if you plan to take care of other pages
>>>> for the long tutorial, or special topics.
>>>> It would be good to have documentation in a decent state by Saturday.
>>>> I'm OK to delay tagging until Sunday. Release a couple of days after