Re: [eigen] LU decomposition with partial pivoting ?

partial pivoting LU for non-square is not a big priority for a couple
of reasons. It needs to be done differently depending on whether
rows>cols or cols>rows. LAPACK doesn't do it (afaicr). Then the use
cases are very few. Indeed, partial pivoting LU is mostly used for
solving, but exact solving on rectangular matrices is rather uncommon,
i.e. with rectangular matrices on typically uses least squares
solving.

Benoit