Re: [eigen] LU decomposition with partial pivoting ?

in the devel branch we already have partial pivoting LU with a quite efficient blocked implementation.

I strongly encourage you to switch to the devel branch. Perhaps, the only annoying thing with the devel branch is that the doc is not up to date everywhere...

gael.