Re: [eigen] skipXxx / computeXxx parameters in Eigenvalues module

Note that the Tridiagonalization and Hessenberg classes are special
since the Q can rather be returned as a householder sequence,
incurring no extra cost at the time of the decomposition. These
classes should be rewritten as trivial adaptations of, respectively,
UpperBidiagonalization and HouseholderQR.

Benoit