Re: [eigen] skipXxx / computeXxx parameters in Eigenvalues module

Hi Jitse,
Thanks for taking care of that and asking!
I would like us to align everywhere on runtime computeXxx parameters,
not skipXxx parameters. In other words, 'true' means do compute. This
is so we can avoid a double negation ("do not not compute"). Do you
agree?
Then a separate question is what the default should be. Initially I
thought default to true for ease of use. But actually, this makes it
easy to write slow code, even unbearingly slow (for 10000x10 matrices,
skipping the U computation is crucial...). So perhaps default to false
and make sure that the corresponding assertion messages make it very
clear what's going on ("You tried accessing this but you didn't ask
for it to be computed in this decomposition").
Benoit