|Re: [eigen] Indexes: why signed instead of unsigned?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Indexes: why signed instead of unsigned?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:21:11 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=qX88XOXkH4waFy3gi3Fg8BrDJ+LDBxDc4yUI5n5fPXk=; b=Q+EDqBofT8eicibfDcX04mJL/KFpdzYvX5WiaXr1j86h88i6Lm3V4rBU4EE4NcWA7y Rr1zjig+6Tc81JxvCdRs181DbosFFAtHa4HHZ52xz3Gm146z4z4doHj8c9gOHEMb2Rgo ppvyhYiwOOzTwNM4Z8Gt9ZoJi6hzDFN+mg7kA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=mulIfS9ABL2C/sE7zh/XJkXv+tNn/N85MX99WIxnMKPvGxF+N/UlmZ0C5PhFxIzv3b qm/WseciFf7EaFQWfr3c8MWCtab+nU0ZjQH3UjUBM2f2flt00OM2A1NuRCNeR8ceSqEJ whoSVNNhUYIjUCe0esLuWAHFvie/W3Pu1cwqU=
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
For SparseMatrix, the situation may be different as it's a more useful
feature, anyway we're not yet close to offer API stability in the
Sparse module (at the meeting the plan was to move it to unsupported)
so I'll leave it to Gael to decide what he wants to do there!
yes, for SparseMatrix I planed long time ago to add a template parameter for the index/size type. The only difficulty was to add a mechanism to propagate this type. The changes Benoit are doing will help a lot.