Re: [eigen] Indexes: why signed instead of unsigned?

I tend to agree that we need ptrdiff_t instead of int. I'd suggest:

typedef std::ptrdiff_t idx;

so we get something short to type.

There remains the question of signed vs. unsigned. In other words,
ptrdiff_t vs. size_t. I'm totally unable to decide either way. Help!

Benoit