Re: [eigen] Indexes: why signed instead of unsigned?

I've started doing these changes. I think that we only need to change
runtime indices: for the template parameter indices, int should be
good enough. That limits the amount of changes needed. See my current
diff, in case you want to pick it up.

Andrea: these changes will make it possible (even easy) to later add
the ability for Sparse matrices to have a configurable Index type; but
i'm not going to do this change myself as I have enough to do :)

Benoit