|[eigen] Sparse matrices: suggestions on how to solve equations?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Sparse matrices: suggestions on how to solve equations?
- From: Rui Maciel <rui.maciel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:37:29 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :message-id; bh=H4AiGLljtAqgu6beY5sdDAxKfY04hbysh6H/7bzOKrw=; b=bXEokJEs94BDooCxfyZyDTbdFpycXiDLlucDGVLtg9KbUgc3QpgOFuLdgLub+gPPCj 2rOMSbG3m5Y6eiq3IwGE9rFcMBvlaiByf98RnMRJQ5gD3Nzr95YlBtCn7nyjDuH62Fet 8Bwq/LhR3X0qBSjwPh5zppwLniEwo4rgxDUwM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:subject:date:user-agent:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id; b=Os4LGR6nlO+8FXNhwc8trvTotF27ZX0OQE9k7PEoCiM42lVxo987ojEt+wSHG6ycbA CgdMUge5muW8He8Lo/OaVXg6FbNtiUYksSTkOMm/CQpLeXu9cZg/nIAn+keY7FqOINTq a0agt6+KhdD8I9+9SIU5y2LrkN5rqhBawOzA4=
I'm using eigen2 to solve systems of linear equation where the matrix is
sparse. To do that I've relied on the following objects:
I've been solving these equations by using the following routine:
So far this has worked well. Yet, as this was the result of my first crack at
it, I really doubt that I've stumbled on the best way to perform this task.
So, what are your thoughts on this? Is there a better way to solve this sort
of problem? Is there anything that can be done to improve this?
Thanks in advance,