[eigen] Sparse matrices: suggestions on how to solve equations?

I'm using eigen2 to solve systems of linear equation where the matrix is
sparse.  To do that I've relied on the following objects:

DynamicSparseMatrix<double,Eigen::RowMajor> A;
Matrix<double,Eigen::Dynamic,1> b;

I've been solving these equations by using the following routine:

SparseLLT<DynamicSparseMatrix<double,RowMajor>,Cholmod>(A).solveInPlace(b);

So far this has worked well.  Yet, as this was the result of my first crack at
it, I really doubt that I've stumbled on the best way to perform this task.

So, what are your thoughts on this?  Is there a better way to solve this sort
of problem?  Is there anything that can be done to improve this?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel