[eigen] Implementing a gpuBlock type

I would like to create a gpuBlock type, which is similar to the Block type

in Eigen.

However, I don't really know the internals of the Block type...

I would like my block to take a pointer on a matrix stored on gpu, to work

with it.

However, there is no clear pointer assignment in the block constructor. I

assume that the whole assignement stuff is done by the XprType thing, but I

don't know what it is, and how to make my own one that can deal with my

matrix on my GPU.

Which header should I look at first ?

Thx