[eigen] clang/llvm status

You might have heard about the recent news that clang is now able to compile boost. This was specifically targetted by the clang dev as boost is a heavy user of c++/templates and is known to push compilers to their limits. Also, i think they patched boost by themselves when needed. Nevertheless, this is a very great step for them.

This made me going for another attempt to test this on eigen.. and after some fixes, i can now compile most of the test ( i would say ~80%). The few ones i've run did actually pass.

My own project, based on eigen, can now compile entirely with clang/llvm, even using sse3, though i have one little problem: it seems that enabling sse3 makes my code segfault on the part using sse3... I'll test this some more.

regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>