Re: [eigen] std::swap doesn't work on Map

OK, something fundamental totally escaped me: I had forgotten that
function templates can't be partially specialized. So there's really
nothing that I can do to alter std::swap's behavior on Eigen types,
either in the direction of making it work or in the direction of
making it fail cleanly.

Since I also can't make Map's copy constructor private (see previous
e-mail) I conclude that there is really nothing that I can do here :(

Benoit