Re: [eigen] Commenting issue #110, disabling operator[] for matrices

Márton Danóczy wrote:
Well, it happened to me at least, back in the days as a young PhD
student, and it always bothered me that Matlab silently accepts this -
since mathematically it makes no sense. As long as the user knows what
he's doing, it's fine, sure. Still, it's never a bad idea to protect
the user from shooting himself in the foot...

It make sense in matlab as the underlying concept is numeric table, not matrix.