[eigen] ICC 11.1.046 compilation bug

Hi everyone,

I’m using Eigen for some time now and only recently wanted to try my project using ICC. I found that the x64 version of the compiler hits the protective MSVC define in PacketMath.h at line 117, referring to bug #62. Unfortunately __m128.m128_f32 doesn’t seem to exist. I checked with Release/Debug, x86, x64 and MSVC 2008 and ICC 11.1.046 and all of them compile well without these protective defines.

Is this protection actually necessary? If so, should we add a separate path for the ICC.

Thanks,

Basil