Re: [eigen] Propagating Max*AtCompileTime template parameters to decompositions

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Supreme refinement is to add a unit test for that. We already have the
skeleton in the nomalloc test (test/nomalloc.cpp). Indeed, when
EIGEN_NO_MALLOC is defined, any heap allocation will cause an assert
failure, which in the context of unit tests we convert into an
exception.

So don't hesitate to expand the nomalloc.cpp test, just with new
executable targets (CALL_SUBTEST_x for a new value of x up to 16) so
that no single executable gets too big. Testing only 'float' is good
enough.

I was just thinking of that. I'll try to squeeze some time for that, too ;). Thanks for pointing me to the skeleton, that will speed up things. Should EIGEN_STACK_ALLOCATION_LIMIT 0 be defined as well, or am I good to go with only EIGEN_NO_MALLOC?. The tests I've been playing with were triggering assertions made by EIGEN_NO_MALLOC only.

Benoit