Re: [eigen] ThreadSafety of Eigen?

> By thread-safe we mean what i described in my first email: if
> you have two matrices m1 and m2, then you can have thread1 working on
> m1 and thread2 working on m2 without any interference.
>
> By re-entrant we mean that the same function can be called
> concurrently by 2 threads.

I think that should be the otherway around.
Here is how Qt defines it(Not that it matters, since we are on the
same page on which kind ot thread safety Eigen should provide):

reentrant - Describes a function which can be called simultaneously by
multiple threads when each invocation of the function references
unique data. Calling a reentrant function simultaneously with the same
data is not safe, and such invocations should be serialized.

thread-safe - Describes a function which can be called simultaneously
by multiple threads when each invocation references shared data.
Calling a thread-safe function simultaneously with the same data is
safe, since all access to the shared data are serialized.