[eigen] ThreadSafety of Eigen?

I am working at a research institute in the field of medical image analysis and would like to use the Eigen library for some of my image processing algorithms for the calculation of eigenvalues- and vectors of hessian matrices of 3D medical images. Can you give me some hints on the thread-safety of the Eigen-library in general or the use of simple Matrix-types (e.g. Matrix3f) in conjunction with the SelfAdjointEigenSolver in special? I know I could try to investigate it on my own, but then again there are so many possible pitfalls in threadsafe development that I wanted to ask here first.

Best regards,

Michael

Dipl.-Inf.  Michael Schmidt

Fraunhofer MEVIS