|Re: [eigen] Eigen3 ->Eigen2 performance regression: patch.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen3 ->Eigen2 performance regression: patch.
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:24:33 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=tCAUFwThNqWw+r+gcM/YbjM5iWsDuZbADCLjUp2ZO9M=; b=ia15MOWg4AdYDnV1LVJG2H4lQOOqO9+fEbnY/fULjBeZ4NtvUGyTi/u4s2kR1HJcYu Q7C+KLR8aaxHv6nCVt4KPmBGtvJox5TgCvd8ccDrcm4YtSSok+L/G5O1QSm4OQmHypCA zbCYs4HmUT0ZrzyVWmKkMCnIjScMOPyIuAk5c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=x6C1DGn73ajaoX5Mhw05ujWN3TsK4mBBkSyP0JIA8zh1LYOwNYVFMxqpvllYP5Dlu2 jbaIBBiLyCjARdPVvhYcOhGzbSpQ5WYRVy3ZdAji4f/piTihwthM3im9HH5JtyoHV+du Nm/rZb1Wl7zaX+VjuJtio9EmAAakN2fyiidR0=
Just out of curiosity... which profiler are you using? I have a quite
old license for VTune but that one does not work on Windows 7 anymore.
I tried out AMD CodeAnalyst and it works ok though it is not really
what I was looking for. Something supporting call graph profiling
would be great -- currently it seems as if even the latest VTune
version does not support that on Windows 7 so the whole profiling
field looks a little bit sad right now and it's really a huge
difference between profiling timer-based vs. a real profiler.