[eigen] new eigen2 release (2.0.12) runs slower than 2.0.0 ?

Hi all -- just a generic question w.r.t. benchmarking being done to
compare older vs newer eigen2 releases to see if, inadvertently, there
are performance-related regressions...

I have noticed that v 2.0.12 appears to have slowed down in comparison
to 2.0.0_1 ...

Currently, it's too time-consuming for me to unwind the code for a
particular bottleneck -- I have simply noticed that a complex function
(log-likelihood calculations made up from large dynamic matricies of
mainly column-major layout with some exp, cwise, select, etc. calls)
are taking ~3.4 seconds to calculate with 2.0.12 whilst taking ~3.1
seconds with the 2.0.0 (exactly same app's code and compilation
options (e.g. -DNDEBUG -O3 -ffast-math -march=native on E6550 core2
duo cpu -- implying SSE3 et al, eigen_vectorization macros etc etc
etc)... running with gcc 4.4 (threading model single) on FreeBSD with
drawf eh.

My current question would be if the new versions/releases of Eigen do
undergo the comparative (to earlier versions) performance-related
benchmarks tests to find any performance regressions et al?

The benchmarks page
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Benchmark
appears to list march, 2009 (oldish) as the date for benchmarks?

.... and it only compares eigen2 vs other libs... are there any
already-done marks w.r.t. eigen vs eigen of different versions out
there?

Kind regards
Leon.