Re: [eigen] Inheritence

You would for example have to if some function taking a T& tried to
use ei_traits<T>::Flags, and then you pass an object of your derived
class to that function.

However, I can't think of a valid case for a function to do that.
Instead of using ei_traits<T>::Flags, it should use T::Flags. So if
you remember what triggered a compilation error when not specializing
ei_traits, please tell me.

ei_traits is only there as a forward-declaration trick for CRTP
classes. It is only an internal device.

Benoit