Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

Hi Conference Attendees/Organizers,

I've received approval from my manager to attend this meeting, I am
still looking into the details of the visit.  I'm interested in
learning more about Eigen and how the techniques that have been used
in writing this code could be extended into existing high performance
scientific codes as well as how Eigen itself could be used to improve
the capabilities of existing codes.

I'm happy to talk a little about the OpenMP and MPI parallel
programming paradigms if that would be of interest to the group.  I'm
a little less fluent with OpenCl, Intel TBB, and pthreads, but I could
mention them as well.

I could also prepare a presentation on the potential scientific
computing applications I've identified that may benefit from the use
of Eigen, both in existing libraries/codes and as a potential tool for
future development.

Of course, the main reason I'm interested in coming might be to sit
down with Benoit until we can figure out how to get the IBM compilers
working with Eigen :)

My dates are fairly flexible in the time frame that has been
suggested.  I also don't want to force myself into the schedule if
things are already fairly fixed (it is kind of hard to tell at this
level of planning how flexible things are on your end).

Warm Regards,
Aron Ahmadia
Assistant Research Scientist
Supercomputing Laboratory
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology