Re: [eigen] New Licensing FAQ

2010/1/27 Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Seems good enough.
>
> It'd be interesting to know which commercial companies/products are
> using eigen, if it is possible to list them on the wiki.

Let's be very careful before listing companies on the wiki! They may
not want the world to know what libraries they are using, especially
when this is for internal usage.

Even if a company is using Eigen publicly, I'd still ask for
permission before mentioning them prominently on our main page.

I'll write to you privately to let you know :)
Benoit