[eigen] magic library going down

At least one of us if uncomfortable about the Magic Library,
http://download.tuxfamily.org/eigen
and believes that there is a significant risk that we could get in
trouble about it. Regardless of my opinions on the matter, that is a
sufficient reason to close it. So do download all the books that you
want today, in a few hours they won't be here anymore.

Notice that it had become a bit pointless anyway, as these days it is
super easy to find any book on sites such as gigapedia.org. This is
where I got them from, actually. You just create an account there, log
in, then go to search.gigapedia.org (this is the trick) to do your
search, then you click on "Links" to download.

Finally, to answer the concern that our mailing list has public
archives, it's me who uploaded all the books there, so, if you are a
copyright enforcement zombie, just know that:
 - I take responsibility for that personnally,
 - See directly with my lawyer: http://goatse.cx/