[eigen] regression for operator != on matrix/array ?

Following the failure on some tests on my own projects, I've traced down the problem to operator!= for MatrixXd. My understanding is that operator== is ok, but operator!= gives 'true' even for different matrices.

I added some unit tests (commit cc713769fdaa). Those tests currently fail, but I have tested them with revision 5875fb08124a and there they pass.

Gael, 5875fb08124a is the last revision before your big 'array' merge. I guess something is your new implementation, but I can't find/fix it myself... maybe you have a clue ?

regards,
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas