Re: [eigen] matrix exponential with c++0x

Indeed. it compiles here without the typename. I've noticed Bjoern has commited it. Thanks.

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas

: > Well, over here removing the 'typename' in front of _Function fixes the compilation for GCC.