Re: [eigen] Eigen and rigid body simulation

I had 1 more thing to draw your attention on:

See Thomas ("orzel") 's suggestion in the IRC conversation: we could
split unsupported between "staging area for new stuff" and "external
modules". Ok, the names are very poor but hopefully you get it :)

Mathieu's code would be perfect in "external" then.

Benoit