Re: [eigen] Mapping array of scalars into quaternions

Thanks for the patch. There's something strange about it: it seems to
undo Gael's last commit? Could it be that you coded against the
Quaternion.h file of before Gael's commit, and then generated a patch
against the latest eigen2 ? If yes you need to merge that; how you do
that depends on how you manage your code, but for example if you
worked on a local clone my_eigen2, then basically all you need to do
is to make sure your changes are committed locally, then do "hg pull
-u" to pull the latest changes into your clone, which will create a
new head, and then "hg merge" to merge, edit Quaternion.h to resolve
conflicts, and "hg resolve -m /path/to/Quaternion.h". See help here:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer%27s_Corner#Mercurial_workflow

Also, it would help to read some rationalizations:
* why the EIGEN_STRONG_INLINE in front of cross product? Did you
benchmark an improvement here?
* why the a.QuaternionType::operator* syntax, since a is already of
QuaternionType type? Was this useful for compilation?

Thanks
Benoit