[eigen] Re: merged refactor_solve_api

2009/11/9 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I just merged my fork. Here is a summary of the main changes.

I forgot to mention a few important changes: classes and methods were renamed.

PartialLU ---> PartialPivLU
..partialLu() ---> .partialPivLu()

*** IMPORTANT: the lu() method is now a synonym for partialPivLu()
instead of full-pivoting LU.

LU ---> FullPivLU
added .fullPivLu()

ColPivotingHouseholderQR ---> ColPivHouseholderQR
..colPivotingHouseholderQr() ---> .colPivHouseholderQr()
FullPivotingHouseholderQR ---> FullPivHouseholderQR
..fullPivotingHouseholderQr() ---> .fullPivHouseholderQr()

Benoit