|Re: [eigen] Nesting by reference of by value ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Nesting by reference of by value ?
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:20:28 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Ak8m/XbVHMwg7BMz92F8IjmeglouBPZesKoOCLxj64c=; b=lwhASSI9dsJBkxax5++dJuv/oG7EWwr+bB4L9lfzf58NdKOIOgCXEJLgp3AfEyo0tm 4o7/X4fRMSjXLSnWwSC+VZu19S6LmW3BW9O5i81/s56NHzjTRPwTjhDuIJGDINDXyLem 3jJwQxVS6FtfIV14YH1uOzP0NrAtF5yjNSX3s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=EPGUBZIdAIqPes+1TMsBWRMPRIUlSPNpzuWdAsh9efZY4gA451suIkrvRIiAzmlf8Q RjBarOOIGKiTzxBYAe4wzsYqpKUC7rtsCYRWNZ/LYcpKcHOOM0evMXhFxj74BdaGUz5a nTP0jcjqnEMFT3JN8vSxs7EhWzvNLXySVpjRQ=
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Now it would be interesting to bench MSVC as well since it seems this compiler has more difficulties to manage Eigen's code, but this is something I cannot do.
When that were done and we'ld agree upon using nesting by value the next step would probably be cleaning up the locations where NestByValue is used but not required anymore, right?