[eigen] compilation failed for not aligned tiny matrix

I'm using the devel branch, and got the a compilation error with the following code:

#include <eigen2/Eigen/Core>
#include <eigen2/Eigen/Array>
#include <eigen2/Eigen/LU>

typedef Eigen::Matrix<double, 4, 4,
                     Eigen::RowMajor | Eigen::DontAlign,
                     4, 4>
       TinyRMatrix;

void TestInverseCompilation()
{
 TinyRMatrix m;
 m.setIdentity();
 TinyRMatrix inverse;
 m.computeInverse(&inverse);
}

the error message is
test.cpp:16: error: no matching function for call to
/usr/include/eigen2/Eigen/src/LU/Inverse.h:259: note: candidates are: void Eigen::MatrixBase<Derived>::computeInverse(typename Eig en::ei_plain_matrix_type<Derived>::type*) const [with Derived = Eigen::Matrix<double, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4>]

If I change DontAlign to Aligned, it compiles fine. But I'm told that it doesn't make much sense to align/vectorize tiny matrix...

thanks,

Xuewen