|Re: [eigen] Re: Debugging in VS.net (autoexp.dat)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: Debugging in VS.net (autoexp.dat)
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:44:38 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FqEWeS7qycLfJz82k2LU5GyFg/0EzQbdScpOlOmYtjs=; b=rlv/5sbaGv8ShRhjSdlx53REkAC4g4c8j4vtJI8itEt/wPwlBrGqMs0nxXV0qY4rKA eLAy6a8kr9MGFOdS2n0bo5Z7mMQSdtzs0y/XsBjkuEQkWeQ64KcbDopBIn1v6cqjfT2K cJAL/mWBP3DiDLOmYZYi1au7mDTpwV+ajRKIA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=eLSnKOi8UVCeGqBaB+L6y3HkkgQFGrwS3zjBvQ2XOIP2r1PDgwBC+oZiBpDTeR0P3n 4wXhmfogKmz1vS5E5zG386GLLWsVzGLXP1LpyYJKbBVEBtCNkIsHWmQIT3F7mYgybEY2 ZEmOd/1A1E/ckuo0y3NmtmSiT/ZNqjLDlnCYI=
I don't know anything about that stuff, but that sounds like something
useful, so why not put it in a more prominent place than here?
- on the wiki?
- in Hg, in some new directory?
2009/10/6 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi again,
> I created a new version of the visualizer with the following new features:
> - support for partial fixed size matrices
> - support for proper indexing no matter whether the matrix is RowMajor or
> - improved visualization of floating point numbers
> - improved fixed 2D integral vector visualization
> What's not yet covered:
> - visualization of purely fixed size matrices (currently I am too lazy)
> - visualization of sparse matrices, quaternions and transforms (will only do
> it when I need it)
> Nonetheless, the standard debugger visualization still works for sparse and
> fixed size matrices...
> The installation instructions are the same as before. If you are not
> familiar with what this is all about, just take a look at eigen_debug.jpg to
> get an impression.
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> I put together a short piece of code for the autoexp.dat configuration
>> file located in
>> <MS Visual Studio Dir>/Common7/Packages/Debugger
>> The part can be added below the [Visualizer] section. This is just a
>> debugging tool and it is Visual Studio specific.