Re: [eigen] Re: Strong inlining is sometimes ignored...

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just created a patch with all fixes...

So, I fully agree about the removal of the assert and the introduction
of the Length=0 specialization; I still need to be convinced about the
introduction of the template selector.

That was an error from my side, again. Either we go for the Length=0 specialization or for the template selector. At first I implemented the Length=0 specialization and at some point I thought the template selector might be the better solution. I am not sure - probably I was just afraid that the compiler does not automatically get rid of the dead if. I don't know, you decide.

- Hauke