|Re: [eigen] Re: Strong inlining is sometimes ignored...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: Strong inlining is sometimes ignored...
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:35:23 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=2RcAMDlK437Uq0uNAGIB9lMLyK6d7I+FApaMI5WjqsQ=; b=VeTnTasMhYIkt6Y+hS8d5/Q96l0L6xm0G81pYswBJIIrxFLYIGXN+6ZSl69/U551YE LWe9m2xGB2DA9ikLoAoJD2Qu3KBxqflwDoGjHzRg+V4OpxEMZ+gPliwaEJQ4/I5zMH74 G1+ntbMWb7MKs90mWo5VPYhRW0s+VWDgob9Cw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=OM4+D62Iq+nZQGmKzgV7fE4QopPfdOL3lPL1csnmv+XyOPPI2I0pOFA2h7EkFc240H UQxHvdTdscnAgH9gUMLp/DYZoyWUNqioUp0wZUS9DMhBqsCUdrPUfXfCJ0Kjmwomdsji dsOj3CodChqy/qKs04X7Bp6fx6WDJOkkrygt8=
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
> I just created a patch with all fixes...So, I fully agree about the removal of the assert and the introduction
of the Length=0 specialization; I still need to be convinced about the
introduction of the template selector.
That was an error from my side, again. Either we go for the Length=0 specialization or for the template selector. At first I implemented the Length=0 specialization and at some point I thought the template selector might be the better solution. I am not sure - probably I was just afraid that the compiler does not automatically get rid of the dead if. I don't know, you decide.