|Re: [eigen] (vec1*vec2.transpose())*vec3 on 2.0.5/6|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] (vec1*vec2.transpose())*vec3 on 2.0.5/6
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:52:39 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HX+xqvqSwMwJbAfujA58UMYiM/2+IL23obnSqNcYCYY=; b=l9m9AXTXbSZv/RK/UR/jHqJMYBDV+fpNQ4NcLatMjYB2cl4KdsuJ3CoYpbkU2Kx4u7 KtJ6Mm52eT82R0Fy9/4DtR+ZwIbDQOToSc6YPfSgeM2pW9ZKsddyCq9Gwncc+Uaxmah3 QyiEPgYdxvyxKaoqm+J9z6YY4ZyMOpUwA/1B8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=FkTWps6mbV0GjBq3krVkepaJpU1XZKJCXJWJgMeZnhTb+EgOp+TTbzqZ3hxIcqtUBo 5hBaAuh4JLtW/pomPOJ4M3bSwEgqxRABjjBt3iBwS9zvZ/zbU4C0yn5XZ7h1HpBG19Hv CMWVHrIIC0P9mPXJyajMWFT1CzBB+AO+z13ME=
2009/9/29 Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>>>> On 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 I've noticed that
>>>>> errors out at compile time
>>>> It's definitely not legit, you found a bug, let me investigate it...
>> ...it compiles and runs normally with the 2.0 branch, with 2.0.5, and with 2.0.6.
>> I tried with GCC 4.4 and GCC 4.1.
>> Can you show me the compilation errors that you get?
> I apologize. While recreating the errors against the official 2.0.5
> and 2.0.6 tarballs I found that I've been working from a somehow
> incorrect 2.0.5 release with a bad MD5 (@#$#!!!!!).
> Attached are all the log files showing it works against tarballs with
> the right MD5 :)
> Sorry to have wasted your time,
You didn't waste my time, since, by accident, it happens that the bug
did exist in the devel branch!
And fixing bugs in Gael's code makes me feel good ^_^