|Re: [eigen] New contributors section|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] New contributors section
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:58:38 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xdJkqS0/Eg4OfHIv71Fkq7be/qt15A5Hf+Tbetn39dI=; b=NnJ4Vsk5zcojY0u2YvCf1kY6ZdNFkXdR3YSTeHWpT5OOsiZWMzVy2YoeONOeC3V0RU DeUGYszERaVR4f4qoI1fFPARIBHdAAWs/k45F5VHvhlys4Fkygv0qFNz/XgQdwPN1XGc I15wd3VMiRuBU5CKtOutt58WX4Xeh0itlDzv0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=YF9G2ipoJBZV+eqOEWDXY7tBKRbeWLQeB0EUWr4Y925UHMOgElVVqQPsLGfA+ymNE8 gmhY0C9ogX97/Kp3tUPbAnCwcnQrHzOUUrVg8WVncemtA0Qddb0DC7+A/J0m7hMjBOMQ zVs6WoHiHjTDWusyuvY3Pl8xXY6QwCXFHULMA=
2009/9/24 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/9/24 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>>> As you can see,
>>>> the contributors section is now automatically generated: that will
>>>> prevent the chronic problem that nobody took care to update it.
>>>> I would like to know if you think that this is a bad idea (I don't
>>>> want to give the impression that I don't care about contributors, it's
>>>> all the opposite. But I understand that auto-generating this may seem
>>>> a bit cold).
>>> [...] I prefer the previous order (Gael and you first, and then the rest
>>> in alphabetical order).
>> I would also opt for this ordering.
> OK, me too, I can see how alphabetic is more friendly. I make the change now.
OK, the changes are done:
- alphabetical sorting (last name)
- "no own changesets" rephrased as "no information"
- Misc renamed to empty header, and i edit the ContributorsInfo page
to encourage everyone to edit his own text for this column.