[eigen] about JacobiSVD's options

hi,

the "Options" template parameter of JacobiSVD seems to be over-complicated.

What about removing the Square/MoreColsThanRows/etc. stuff from the
Option template parameter ? For small fixed sizes they can be
automatically extracted at compile time, and for dynamic sizes .. well
who care ? Moreover in the worst case, if the user use various matrix
shapes he can generate 3 instances of JacobiSVD for the same matrix
type...

Also, I'm wondering whether the ComputeU and ComputeV parameters could
be runtime parameters ? I doubt there is any performance difference,
but of course to be sure we should bench it. If I have time I'll do
it.

gael.