|[eigen] ei_aligned_new problem on MSVC 2008 with 2.06|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] ei_aligned_new problem on MSVC 2008 with 2.06
- From: Björn Piltz <bjornpiltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:30:45 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=D1KPwGGEMwsofkONzqh5W/eJabc6SiD4ARcIu6L6kkU=; b=oIJDgkqW+FXh6YDWlX2vvlv94vXb11m0ZiuaUfRoowwdDhDa09xcxN8AI7TnjooYYn mZTSlMwoKCotbXP6KYiW0/UeuKdoUAoLJBalwERTYOFaUIu8kWymqT0TDHWXU/qN+YK4 iLOMn7igOZYS3wWrS+RH/xMKYQ77aLy4kPVXo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=j7Wxsr2DHoKBF1AW4QcCaYuTHsMR4n0KPK0460yDOo6FL0TsZSEQXAOvtYv3lvJSAV ryBJcvcB2imGEzQDSN3wSvtugXpRbFcC0VP5LDiDKiJvLNrRrmSZyyXPxaQdiAYsRvcN Qu2hXbTHkX9slF5sg+ac4seO0AFbcujhGUTJc=
is there an argument against backporting the fixed ei_aligned_new to 2.0x?
As it is now, Eigen crashes when instantiating a dynamic sized matrix with any scalar that has a ctor/dtor.
It was tricky to track down, because the first thought was that it had something to do with alignment.