|Re: [eigen] ei_aligned_new problem on MSVC 2008 with 2.06|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] ei_aligned_new problem on MSVC 2008 with 2.06
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:12:57 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=qMRohL/ywU1UEHYIHJgXiGALtK03WrP82SY6jEBxoJo=; b=C9nlKP1Xk5B52KhZc+gU8azKWUWJjuFKuRaNHahHlIdErZKMt0xfIZhBR1FcB4PumJ aMgjIhsIpyamc/08BRK4zsrh+VQ07CE/JS3vpMdHdxhOxlxSqjXiatyrCIEzn0KvFnkg IUnGz1Aa8ULoGBaLUn23NduMkPLag9LV6CjFs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=MXg0NidIxkzuveAVhxFxh9/6w33pBBoi9F4WPPUuaEsSqmLLaFrbQ+D2UvevhFlInh FnwMKJDH2+4EhD7S2Or4v8kKBtH49fZs/9tHHc6mRy3tBGIxRcHvf42/tp6D5JoKDlUz K38BSq1yYsVIlK6YqRm8r6w8EdMps3IBZk0bU=
OK, I just copied the file Memory.h from the devel branch to the
stable 2.0 branch.
Please test and report!
This seems completely harmless to me, but let's let this stage for
some time in the 2.0 branch, in case i'm missing something...
2009/9/25 Björn Piltz <bjornpiltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
> is there an argument against backporting the fixed ei_aligned_new to 2.0x?
> see http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/issue/9/placement-array-new-c++-dr-476
> As it is now, Eigen crashes when instantiating a dynamic sized matrix with
> any scalar that has a ctor/dtor.
> It was tricky to track down, because the first thought was that it had
> something to do with alignment.