Re: [eigen] Eigen on an arm core

I just got pulled into a project they have been hammering away at for
a while. Unfortunately its a bit of chaos. They're not really clued
into programming on linux and are trying to do something non-trivial.
Lots of fun!

Seems as though they're doing the msproject style and bundling every
library and its kitchen sink with the project, so the eigen is a bit
old.

Toolchain is a generic gcc toolchain for arm developed by samsung.
Version is 2.0.0.

I'll update now and let you know how it goes.

Cheers,
Daniel.