Re: [eigen] State of eigen support for small integers(16 bit, signed/unsigned)

I did intend to add support for small integers, but as usual I got distracted by other things. You're right, I have no patches :)

I'm actually interested in 8-bit integers, but if you can get 16-bit integers working I imagine 8-bit will be trivial to add.

Patrick