|[eigen] State of eigen support for small integers(16 bit, signed/unsigned)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] State of eigen support for small integers(16 bit, signed/unsigned)
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:19:17 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7lSMmPdE02WxV04BZztjZKc1FnzZuqwj5Fh7eXDIB1s=; b=v9nZ9yxAsVJXZAfEdaIPlx6QdKoyHZbc3244HwpfIwzEg9VnyfR87/OLQ4r219Y3zA NQm5uOSAb3Oila2oF4CqFqFOOt0UsZH1y1oa6FoI1EGKYk3sW4HxmNdlQn8OfT58y1Of u8AhyAWaONB2pa+cDos1OPyCKZO9ldW7DKTEY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=ZGrN/L2vKpOzC0Q2fCkSes5imy6wpS/P0ltm4I4O9BTLkgluOmWADwM2ILFTnvsaCW jBhhm4FpJCp3QCRtsKYPS9cX1aJOzd2JmZkeNmnpAX1kBKFXlTkjfR+8mAY5QbCEgIqj MDGnJgwMLMXS4+IlWF74sxWk3vw3pNNTvBPdE=
What is the state of eigen's support for small integers(16 bit,
signed/unsigned). I had a look at the branch over at bitbucket, and
there doesn't seem to be any small int specific patches in it.
Any body care to comment on the state of this branch?
If I need to add support for small ints to eigen, what do I need to
do? I need all bitwise ops, and yes, 16 bit*16 bit = 32 bit unsigned
integer multiplication (vectorized of course). Suggestions?
BTW, are such features even welcome in eigen?
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology