Re: [eigen] Re: recent improvements in the products

Very remarkable papers Gäel. Simply excelent.

2009/7/28 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>

yes this is something like that but that's a bit more sophisticated especially because the blocks have to be appropriately copied into a packed fashion so that the product kernel can work with optimal performance.

To be honest I've followed Goto's paper:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/flame/pubs/GotoTOMS2.pdf

with some improvements to improvement to optimize code reuse.

and the details of the kernel are here:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/flame/pubs/GotoTOMS_final.pdf

cheers,
Gael.