[eigen] anybody knows Japanese?

I'm finally redoing the SVD. As previously discussed, besides the
usual quick-and-dirty Golub-Kahan bidiagonalization, we also need a
pivoting variant. A quick google search suggests that it's well-known
that such a pivoting variant is needed in order to get numerical
accuracy comparable to Jacobi methods.

The problem is that the only paper that I found giving a pivoting
bidiagonalization algorithm is in Japanese:
http://ci.nii.ac.jp/lognavi?name=nels&lang=en&type=pdf&id=ART0002994867

Can anybody who knows japanese have a look at the second page and tell
roughly what the text in Step1--Step7 says?

Of course everybody can think of a simple and robust pivoting
strategy: just look for the biggest remaining row/column and swap it
with the current one. The problem with that method is that it's
expensive. Since these guys are making a paper about their algorithm,
I suppose that they had an idea to improve speed?