Re: [eigen] Should I care about col major vs. row major for dense matrices

This is unlikely to be a major issue. Matrix algorithms, AFAIK, can be
written to favor both row major and column major storage styles. I
don't know how it is done in eigen (ie, whether both styles are
implemented). Otherwise it may involve silent transposes, which are
going to be costly if your matrices are big.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/

Senior Undergraduate