[eigen] Re: need to make a release for kde 4.3

OK:

the necessary changes have been made to the 2.0 branch, they concern
only the Sparse module, the changes outside of Sparse are trivial.

If someone else can confirm that the unit tests work for him, we can
tag. I'm mostly afraid of introducing MSVC incompatibility. Don't know
if that should be a blocker as the Sparse module is experimental,
though.

Benoit