|[eigen] Non linear equations solver|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Non linear equations solver
- From: Koldo Ramirez <koldo.ramirez@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:22:44 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=ZzBsCcys5PU6d9OEVwwLc6QnhCuoc9JTQsHtFoCxCuE=; b=wdGSht3iMBeXgBIZCb+LgCFrGtUzgMVoG8wXD8675M78fPMt+NihT7YBPIlfakvVRX fuXUW7ESltSjjZj0gpQUNXEhTUo6uuJvdPExJzqRoAJvkXYl8o0PIJBaI9t/blWwweKX VEltPdSnxn4hHQguDJ7XuN3PpjYG5cPEWSVdE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=NW5TpZda8bEl4JqX5x7yUCY+aUK+qfrtkLhJ4pM4b4iUV9hPCDt/47ZcUOLNUBr9tP RXWwIllmsFY1Ch1orCflBmmm6RHRwHWIQ7cgD7kRJ5vmnL5gER2i6h5GrEMMirSHmPiP SE4AJubNhI/Kpmw2ywto884eWMwnAYBppIxco=
I would like to ask you how to focus non linear equations solving in Eigen. I mean:
1. Is there somebody working on it now?
2. Did you know libraries or code to do it that could match well with Eigen? (including similar license)
I have seen something about DASPK (for DAE solving)
last solution I have is to port the solver I use that comes in a 90%
from Numerical Recipes source. But I would prefer to include something with a
LGPL like license.