|Re: [eigen] Non linear equations solver|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Non linear equations solver
- From: Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:22:38 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=JDgBZ24VYflCBjx2bQircBvxkRXebF/1VAaxrzAOo/Q=; b=S4oErsLb3tazjRjUV/r6dr7iXqtlnUxSNOB/aUTnLFIz1lork9uFAM2xFwWScQk/WH P5WmnGbvEiMCaBNS+xBpvACY1gfN7kx39uzm++3DnG5maTH259jK1vyDZl4ccLDXTMnr q2++zPNVeSrxCrDDQSBnQLzMYSCU+k06BFG2k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=lCj/ARRt74gyUCb3jDViASpxQhAh8bcR2VV/50x6S/LQtYT0lX2BhqHWpSm2pjvbCF 4EARdD1a9kCsS1qizZCMfLgfQ2uzP0OSpXMKnl1tF7D/gZgh6uOS/X6yX5XpstdQjx1A krRVI5X5b/YGun2RqpVmldTflpXpiff+yWkH4=
I implemented a primitive Levenberg-Marquardt and Powell's dogleg minimizer using Eigen:
They work on simple problems but are not industrial strength. However, I would be happy to help with extending these if necessary.
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Koldo Ramirez <koldo.ramirez@xxxxxxxxx>
I would like to ask you how to focus non linear equations solving in Eigen. I mean:
1. Is there somebody working on it now?
2. Did you know libraries or code to do it that could match well with Eigen? (including similar license)
I have seen something about DASPK (for DAE solving)
last solution I have is to port the solver I use that comes in a 90%
from Numerical Recipes source. But I would prefer to include something with a
LGPL like license.