[eigen] Eigen::Complex attempt

I just started out by trying to see if I could make the Complex class have an operator & which returns a "pointer object" that could be converted to either
Eigen::Complex<T> *
or
std::complex<T> *
That worked and then I just didn't know when to quit. So now here is a Complex class that has a superset of the std::complex interface and actually uses std::complex whenever it can. It has more accessors and mutators.

http://bitbucket.org/mborgerd/eigen2_for_fft/src/tip/unsupported/Eigen/Complex

Note the structure packing should be identical (assuming the C++ standards folks are correct in their assessment that "All existing implementations already have the layout proposed here." http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/lwg-defects.html#387 )

-- Mark