|Re: [eigen] Std Vector again|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Std Vector again
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 07:49:51 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KqGG6RqPg21N5KQh7YT0wD76QxHQyXX16PD20hvyluo=; b=BUZ+Egtyj7OQpc/9A7U1zNp/VtiXO4idmABU4bUZItYg6ouphQTJtrbt/7oRQyykab F2ZqM4zCOaQsJfFa3j1FuwZzpja/rkxr17rbCElvwEM6KFIhCxkthzN6TIAfsvZ/2/eI ki77O/gXpcyYmSjYjMqqO6Q19aOKSTMd5tAlY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=xv2dMEPaNA3bGqj8DAZ4H91Igq6GzzGWP3EeAm6WciK5kCLCwAOiFE1u3k0v+t9UGJ jTU7mYEtTAqGxKBuRVcFI7tJLen3qor+SeHGqe9gWIwZ0g5Zjj0K4pIuAgff/JRNjitl vDtsuaPc061eURq59OieBMXtE2ylb14iUIwLU=
2009/6/27 Patrick Mihelich <patrick.mihelich@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I just took a look at the dev branch version of Eigen/StdVector, and it
> looks perfectly reasonable - specializing std::vector only when
> Eigen::aligned_allocator is used, so there's no requirement to include it
> before <vector>. Are there any known issues with this version?
Oh wait, yes you're right, I got confused between different versions of Eigen.
> BTW, it is possible to detect the existence of std::vector::resize(n, t) at
> compile time and enable the specialization only in that case. That seems
> more robust than trying to enumerate compiler versions. I can take a crack
> at that if it sounds useful.
I don't have an opinion there, it's Gael's stuff.