[eigen] Std Vector again

I started porting libmv to eigen 2.0.3, and got many assert failures due to putting vectorized eigen types into std::vectors or structs (which went into std::vectors). Oddly enough, it worked fine before.

I first addressed this by using the eigen allocator, but this was not appealing because I had to add an extra allocator parameter all over the place. Because current C++ doesn't support templated typedefs, you are forced to put the allocator parameter everywhere if you are using templated code.

Then I tried switching to using the eigen specialization in Eigen/StdVector. That ended up being worse, because suddenly my header files had to be included in a certain order, or there would be mysterious runtime breakage. I consider it important that headers can be included in any order.

So now I'm left with a tree half-converted to 2.0.3.. I'm not sure where to go next.

What about having an Eigen::vector<> class?

Keir